A Pillar of the Community
We consider ourselves a true family eye care centre in the heart of London, Ontario. We are lucky enough to have helped whole generations—working with children, parents, and grandparents, all of the same family. It’s important at Old South Optometry that we welcome talented eye care professionals into our own family.
Old South is very active in supporting local charities and giving back to the community. We are currently involved with several foundations in Ontario, including the Ronald McDonald House, Run for Retina, Gathering on the Green, and the St. Joseph’s Health Care Foundation.
Key to our success is our dedicated staff. Get to know our optometrists.
Built on trust, respect and appreciation, Old South Optometry provides the highest level of care and vision correction to every patient, in every interaction. We are committed to growing our knowledge through continuing education and to bettering our community by being leaders in everything we do. Because everyone deserves the right to see their future.
To make people see their future and enhance their quality of life by doing preventive and personalized health care, bringing eye care innovation to them and embedding social responsibilities.
- Respect is fundamental: we respect our teammates, our doctors, our patients and ourselves by behaving with the highest level of composure and empathy at all times. We inspire each other to think differently, we hold ourselves accountable for our actions, words, and results, and we communicate clearly and respectfully.
- Everybody deserves the highest level of care. We commit to high quality and empathic patient care, access and advocacy care for all, and impact that improves lives.
- We encourage curiosity, explore innovation, embrace, and adapt to change, and dedicate ourselves to advancing eye care amid evolving healthcare delivery systems and patient expectations.
- We approach our work and our relationships with a spirit of teamwork, helpfulness, honesty, and civility.
We are conveniently located in South London, at the southwest corner of Wharncliffe Rd S & Emery St W.
- 393 Wharncliffe Rd S
- London, Ontario N6J 2M3
Where to Park
We have lots of free parking right outside our office. There is also space for larger vehicles and accessible parking.
- Phone: (519) 672-0998
- Fax: (519) 672-8235
- Email: email@example.com
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM
- Tuesday: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM
- Wednesday: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM
- Thursday: 8:30 AM – 5:45 PM
- Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM
- Saturday: Closed
- Sunday: Closed
For Saturday, please Click Here for availability.