Accepted Insurance Providers at Old South Optometry
We know that having a simple way to pay for your appointment makes your eye care experience that much friendlier. We’re able to direct bill several insurance providers:
Eye Exams for Children, Youth, & Adults 65+
Annual routine eye exams are fully covered by OHIP for children and youth under 20 years old, and adults 65 years old and above.
Regular eye exams are essential for ensuring your child’s development, both in school and in their daily lives. Routine eye exams are especially important for seniors to ensure any age-related eye diseases are caught and managed as early as possible.
We are conveniently located in South London, at the southwest corner of Wharncliffe Rd S & Emery St W.
- 393 Wharncliffe Rd S
- London, Ontario N6J 2M3
Hours of Operations
- Monday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Tuesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Thursday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Friday: 8:00 AM – 6:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
- Sunday: Closed
* Closed on the Saturdays of long weekends.